Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry Guys...Yes....Size DOES matter!

I'm talking about all sorts of things too...Guns, trucks, heck even pizza! But today I want to specifically talk about the support you guys...Team Kangas have show us over the past few months!  I mean I do not know were we would be without a couple of things.  First God in Heaven..His ever tender Mercy when we screw up and His loving arms to fall in when we are just done with this fallen world, and His strength to pick us back up and push us forward to fight another day.  Next..Humility.  I think this gift from God that has taken me years to learn and still learn is amazing.  Humility has gotten me further in the last few months than I have ever imagined.  I am learning, stubbornly, to ask for help when I need it.  I am actually BEGGING for prayers from everyone I know.  I am also lowering my head to God and accepting that I cannot do this journey alone.  Which takes me to my next point.  YOU...Team Kangas!  You are amazing!!!  Your support for our family through prayers and the letters for Bryson..which HE LOVES!!!  Even the financial support has been overwhelming!!!  When I get down and fearful I just think about the gifts from God...That is YOU Team Kangas...Gifts from God..and those things float away.  Even if it's brief or for days.  You guys do that!  THAT my friends is HUGE!!  SO guys...when a woman tells you size doesn't matter..she be lyin'!!  :-)  Size is huge!  The faith and support that you guys have shown us has been huge and without it we could not have functioned!!  We love you so very much! 

And now I am going to reach out again!  Tomorrow I meet with our attorney to sign all the orders.  Friday we file them.  Next week we are in court.  Whew!  Yeah here we go folks!  Hold on!!!  And we need those prayers now more than ever..for our legal team, the judge, Gary and I, and Bryson, and even his father Travis.  We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment