"Psssss.It's Gone." Words I will NEVER forget hearing on Tuesday, November 20th.
Hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! We have SOOO much to be thankful for this year! Number one we are so very thankful for the Prayer support we are receiving from people all over this country!! What mighty warriors you are! And boy is God hearing! Do NOT stop! That is an Order Team Kangas! Also Many Thanks to the outpouring of overwhelming financial support as well! What a mighty God we serve!! May each of you be blessed!
You know every other Tuesday our church offers a Ministry called The Healing Rooms. You go and tell people what you want prayer for and a team prays for you. Pretty simple. Well I had taken Bryson to this before. Didn't seem to work that well. The next time it came around HE asked to go. I said okay. We got to the church and got called back to our room to be with our assigned team. It was a team of four. They immediately sat down to get on Bryson's level and he sank into me so far I thought he was trying to become invisible! He was very very shy. They made sure they respected him and asked him if they could pray over him. He of course said yes. Immediately they started praying words of encouragement and words of affirmation. They also started praying words to break generations curses. They prayed over his mind and set his anger free. They prayed for him to be filled with peace and rest. Now this all lasted about 45 minutes. And towards the end of this awesome prayer session he leaned over and whispered..."Pssss..It's gone." I said, "what is?" He said, "my anxiety." I whispered back, "do you want to tell them?" He quickly shock his head no. Enough attention on him for one night. So we left the church. He seemed exhausted. In the car on the way home he opened up. "Gary it's gone. It's really really gone!" Guys let me tell you that boy slept all night. (something he hasn't done in awhile) He woke up and immediately started fixing all the things he had broken. He organized his room. He had been so disorganized for so long. Those of you who know Bryson know he is a pretty organized boy. That morning I was a ball of emotions. A little on edge. Shocked. Hesitant. and THANKFUL!
Guys for those of you who think praying is not enough are just like I USED to be. I wanted to get out there and do something concrete! With my hands..Rough someone up who hurt me..(yes I know) Or lend a hand building something. Let me tell you..Prayer is Tangible! Prayer is a mighty sword! You all are proving that!!! Look what God is showing you for your obedience to pray for us!! Oh and guess what? He belly laughed the other day too! We were telling him the funny faces he was doing when he fell asleep on the couch and when Gary picked him up to take him downstairs he looked at us and clown smiled and started saying "hey..Hey..Hey!" Just like if any of you are familiar with Sy from Duck Dyansty. HA! And he was cracking up..A sound we haven't heard in months!
Guys......This Bryson Coming Soon!!! Can I get an AMEN???

Praise God! What an amazing lord we serve!
ReplyDelete