Thursday, December 6, 2012

Take down your No Soliciting Sign just for me

Hey Guys!  Hope everyone is doing well!  We are doing exceptionally well considering and reflecting where we were just a few short weeks ago.  It's actually amazing.  Okay so I am soliciting your prayers in a BIG way.
Legal UPDATE:  So in order for us to proceed here with our legal stuff all of my paperwork, i.e divorce papers, orders to relocate to Colorado must be "moved" to Colorado jurisdiction. So in order to do that we have to send off for exemplified documents from Florida (a nightmare) and file them in Colorado.  Well some good news.  Our attorney in Florida, when she drafted our orders to relocate, inserted a little statement saying jurisdiction now moves with the child and both his father and myself signed off on this back in September of 2011.  SO.........it all comes down to one person.  Will this judge allow this paperwork as sufficient enough to move jurisdiction without having to jump through the hoops of serving the paperwork and waiting the 30 days. 

So I ask that you pray for God's will to work.  I ask that you pray for us to be strong whatever that will be. I ask if we get this order and go before the Judge we have the evidence needed to move forward with the emergency stop. I ask for you to pray for protection if Bryson has to go this Christmas.  I ask for you to pray that if Bryson has to go that Bryson is the influence this time NOT his father!  That Christ works through him!  That his father sees the change in Bryson and is influenced in a positive way.  This break will be only 6 short days if it happens...IF.  We serve a mighty God and we are obedient in whatever comes our way..it is our strength and our journey.  You guys are a part of it. 

Let me just tell you one more Praise report...  So we were meeting our attorney and preparing our evidence when we have to go before a judge because guys literally when we file this emergency order we can be sitting before a judge the Very next day! SO she says to us after hearing everything, "this stuff is all well and good but we need someone outside of you guys linking this with his father, or the judge could say maybe it's you guys."  Nice huh?  Anyway Bryson has been seeing this therapist.  He formed such a tight bond with him almost immediately.  (He has since referred him to a specialist but we continue to see him in tandem because of this bond)Now before we started seeing him we signed a little paper saying he would never testify in court on behalf of any client. And yes I did say we signed that! Anyway guess who Bryson has chosen to open up to the most...Yep good ole Mr. Therapist!  From telling him that he is fearful of his father to His father tells him women are dumb!  Bryson's new therapist hasn't reached a deep level of connection with him mainly because she is a women and lo and behold there are ZERO male Psychologists that specialize in children wouldn't you know it.  Anyway so our attorney says we really need this part of the missing puzzle. 

Now Bryson had an appointment with his therapist that following Saturday and Gary and I started praying about this.  gary said I am just going to ask him for a letter.  I said heck it wouldn't hurt.  God is bigger than this or any piece of paper we signed anyway right?  HA!  yeah we were both very skeptical..but we knew basically our whole emergency order hinged on this very thing.  So Saturday rolled around and we prayed about this letter and then prayer well if it doesn't work out God you must have another plan.  Gary came home an hour later and said "he's gonna do it!"  And guys I had that letter in my Inbox in a matter of 1 hour!!!  You guys this was another miracle!!!!  This therapist was so set on this policy!!!  AMAZING!!!!

We love you guys so much!  Forward this blog to as many as will read!  We need and solicit for prayers!!  Thanks for everything!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment